Friday, February 5, 2010

Novelty Is Nice, But Antiquity Is Always Better.

This is going to be my first and probably ONLY long post. Sorry. except, not really. =)
I love meeting new people and making new friends. So college has been wonderful. I've made some of the greatest (and prettiest hehe) new friends. But, somedays - like when I get a text/phone call from one of my best friends or hear a song that takes me bacccckkkk to middle school/highschool mixers - I just get so nostalgic. There's NOTHING like childhood friends. It's amazing to me how real these friendships are. I went from seeing these girls nearly EVERYDAY since we were NINE years old to only seeing each other when we are back home for short breaks. But no matter how long we're apart, when we're together or when we talk it's just like it's always been. I'm really emotional today and missing my trues, lol. so this post is dedicated to friends. ESPECIALLY MY TRIO and my TEENA. So, Here's to Memories and Friendship. Old and New. =)


















For the New:



















No comments:

Post a Comment