Sunday, February 7, 2010

Music Is My Boyfriend.

Just made the greatest playlist to help me sit and relax as a finish all this homework that should've been doing instead of partying last night. :-\ Some of my absolute favorite songs are on here. New and Old. Thought I'd share. =)


Chillin' - Wale feat. Lady Gaga
Radar - Britney Spears
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer
Angels Remix- P. Diddy feat. Lupe Fiasco
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
Paper Aeroplane - Angus and Julia Stone
Supreme Girl - The Sterns
Everybody But Me - Lykke Li
Break You Off - The Roots
Like a Surgeon - Ciara
Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
Play In My Band - Lil Wayne feat. Shanell
Boys With Tattoos - The Bangz
Maybe - N.E.R.D <-- FAVORITE SONG EVER
Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
Te Lo Agradesco, Pero No - Alejandro Sanz feat. Shakira
Getting Paid - Nicki Minaj
Blu Colla Workers - Blu & Exile
Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
FutureSex/LoveSounds - Justin Timberlake
10 Dollar - M.I.A
Tymps - Fiona Apple
Fences - Paramore
Play House - Trey Songz
Meiple - Robin Thicke feat. Jay-Z
Seaside - The Kooks
Red Carpet (Like a Movie) - Wiz Khalifa

No comments:

Post a Comment