Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fashion Friday: Posh & Ritzy

Hi guys! I know I haven't blogged in a while but I'm back!
So, this blog post is dedicated to an up & coming clothing line called Posh & Ritzy! December 18, 2009 is the day the world will become just a little more gorgeous! Although P&R has not been officially launched yet, I've seen a few of the designs and I'm impressed! They have some super cute items! Get ready lovelies, your closets won't be the same! Be Gorgeous, Be Green, Be Posh & Ritzy. Also, Follow LaTryce & Shontielle on Twitter! Congrats Girls!

1 comment:

  1. We have a few college students online from college of Spelman College and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen , Blog Manager, Spelman College

    ReplyDelete